IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a CREDIT SPECIALIST for our Ingersoll, ON client.
This is a growing OE manufacturer, having successful product lines are sold all over the world, they lead the way in technical innovation in their niche products. Canadian owned and headquartered locally this is a multi-site, multi-currency environment with a global customer base.
Due to growth, this is a newly created role where the right individual can take the initiative to improve processes and reporting. We are seeking a Credit Professional with the experience and desire to make a difference.
This position will work closely with the sales team onboarding new customers and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Handle assigned responsibilities at daily credit & collection operations and ensures that customer payments are received in accordance with agreed payment terms.
- Process incoming credit applications and recommend credit limits that will maintain an appropriate level of credit risk while growing customer sales and developing positive customer relationships.
- Ensure that the customer set up in our ERP system is up to date and reflects the customer contracts and other supporting documentation.
- Collaborates with the accounting team to ensure customer credits, returns, and special arrangements are correctly recorded in the accounting records.
- Completes projects and special requests as assigned.
Offered is the opportunity to work in a close knit environment with a family atmosphere along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Demonstrable experience as a Credit Specialist.
- Excellent knowledge of all applicable governing regulations and bodies.
- Familiarity with sound business, borrowing, and spending practices.
- Strong research, statistical, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to negotiate credit limits and repayment options.
- Capacity to let ineligible clients down in a dignified manner.
- Willingness to institute pertinent corrective measures to procure monies owed.
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED