IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently looking to hire a NATIONAL SALES MANAGER for our Mississauga, ON client.
Our client, a global leader in the machine tool business, is currently seeking a National Sales Manager and offers a competitive compensation package with benefits. As National Sales
Manager, you will be responsible for managing your sales team (8-10 direct reports), developing
a business plan covering sales and revenue, setting and achieving agreed targets, and promoting
the organization’s presence throughout Canada. Your goal will be to increase our sales and market share and provide superior customer service to these clients.
- Obtaining profitable results through your sales group by developing the team through
- motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Monitoring the performance of your sales team by establishing a system of reports and
- communications involving sales forecasts and cyclical meetings.
- Assisting in the development of the annual sales plan, specifically advising on: realistic
- forecasts for each product within your territory (based on historical data, market trends,
- competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), and sales promotion program plans.
- Provide monthly, quarterly or annual reports as required by upper management.
- Communicate with overseas manufacturing units to help streamline inventories and
- delivery programs.
- You will be part of the management team to establish company strategy or follow the objectives and implement these plans and directives to the employees.
- Interfacing with management and service / engineering personnel on customer issues.
- Attending training seminars on new products and actively leading company-sponsored
- trade shows and events to promote our brand, products, and customer service.
- Coordinating with showroom personnel to develop a strategy for shows and open house
- Joining executive-level meetings in Canada, US, or Japan if required.
- Inviting core customers and attending company tours when organized in Japan, and utilizing the opportunity to establish stronger relationships or to secure contracts.
- 3 – 5 years managerial experience at a regional level
- 5-7 year’s technical sales experience
- Capital equipment sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well-developed decision making and analytical skills, strategic thinking, and problem
- solving abilities
- High level of computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Valid Passport; willing to travel within Canada and occasionally elsewhere
- Valid driver’s license
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Industry experience
- Knowledge of sheet metal fabrication
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to Stefanie Howse – email@example.com.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED