IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT for our South Edmonton client.
Are you ready to be the boss’ right hand? Are you able to work with high-level executives, where you will be trusted with more high-end & complex duties?
As the ideal candidate, you are seeking a client-facing role in which you can use your considerable Are you ready to be the boss’ right hand? Are you able to work with high-level executives, where you will be trusted with more high-end & complex duties?
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships
- Working in a professional environment
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting executives
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), The Agency Manager & Able Extract
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, with a flex time schedule.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package & progressive work environment with career and personal development opportunities
Our client offers a competitive salary commensurate with education and experience. An excellent comprehensive benefits program round out this opportunity to advance your career.
Preference will be given to candidates with post-secondary education and an outstanding personality!
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED