IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for our Nisku, AB client.
Come join a team where People make a difference! We rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent.
Under general supervision, performs moderately complex repair of equipment and facilities electro/mechanical systems. Diagnose, troubleshoot, test and repair facilities equipment failures.
May have responsibility for multiple facilities within a geographic region.
This position requires a multi-skilled person to perform all phases of maintenance within our Alberts/BC operations.
Multi-tasking of both mechanical and electrical skills to maintain our equipment and processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment quickly and efficiently
- Capable of setting up equipment for optimal performance and customer on time deliveries
- Must be capable of preventative maintenance and breakdown maintenance of equipment in the operation
- Ideal candidate will be responsible for daily, weekly, monthly and periodic preventative maintenance programs for all equipment
- Perform breakdown repairs of equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance of equipment.
- Comply with all safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Participate in monthly safety meetings
- Support lean initiatives
- Knowledge with automation and robotics an asset
- 2-4 years of manufacturing experience, strong hydraulic, mechanical, and industrial skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and competently with other
- Flexibility to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Strong math and problem-solving skills
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to Stefanie Howse – email@example.com.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED