IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a RELIABILITY ENGINEERING MANAGER for our Middleton, MA client.
Our client is a Global Leader in Adhesives. They need a Reliability & Engineering Manager to manage the maintenance team, improve equipment reliability and productivity at the site, and reduce operating cost.
The Reliability & Engineering Manager ensures they operate to PSM regulations and exceed all corporate and regulatory EHS requirements.
The Reliability & Engineering Manager reports to the Site Manager and is responsible for Maintenance Supervisor, Facilities & EHS Specialist, two Process Engineers, and a Project/Reliability Engineer
- Manage an annual maintenance budget of 1.5mm.
- Lead Maintenance group of 3 staff engineers and 9 Maintenance E&I Technicians.
- Site consists of 5 production units in 400k square foot manufacturing & warehouse space
- Lead maintenance, reliability and small capital project activities for entire plant site.
- Develop execute strategic improvement plan for site maintenance including plant infrastructure, equipment and facility maintenance, security, instrumentation, electrical, and control systems.
- Implement all maintenance-related PSM requirements as per OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119 and maintain full compliance, including the site Mechanical Integrity program.
- Analyze mechanical failure data, implement equipment reliability plans, preventative maintenance program, PMP, required to improve Safety, Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), and life cycle costs
- Ensure daily maintenance activities are linked with needs of Manufacturing and Planning groups.
- Coordinate 3rd party onsite maintenance activities
- Develop and manage Critical Spares program to align with business needs of the site.
- Lead maintenance group in safe practices in accordance with OSHA, EPA requirements.
- Provide troubleshooting support and guidance for team including on the off-shifts as needed.
- Coach, train, develop members of the maintenance department to achieve desired performance.
- Drive improvements in operational efficiency, reliability using lean tools, including OEE
- Develop and achieve improvement goals, objectives in alignment with Business and Plant KPIs.
- Manage / Oversee capital budgeting, planning, and spend execution.
- Provide project management for cost / capital projects & initiatives, as required.
- Provide direction to the engineering team, and support project development and implementation.
- Manage small team of process engineers, ensure targets and objectives are set and met.
- BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 + years maintenance and engineering expertise in a PSM facility ideally adhesives or chemicals, rotating & stationary equipment experience preferred
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational and team-building skills
- Project Management and computer skills (MS Office, AutoCAD and CMMS, ideally EAM)
- PLC skills preferable, including troubleshooting and configuration, basic electrical skills preferable (120/220/480V), including troubleshooting
- Comfortable in a fast paced, high pressure environment handling multiple projects regularly.
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to – firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED