IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER for our Chicago, IL client.
Our client is a construction management firm focused on healthcare markets throughout the United States. As an industry leader in healthcare design+build projects, their unprecedented growth is a direct result of our ability to understand the complex regulations governing the healthcare sector as well as recognize each stakeholder’s unique ambitions.
Powered by an entrepreneurial spirit and a focus on building lasting relationships with clients and trade partners, our client continues to achieve new heights year after year. Our client’s highly qualified team consistently pushes the envelope to solve complex construction problems using the latest technology, and is dedicated to quality and safety.
Our client is currently seeking a best-in-class construction accounting/finance leader, who provides accurate and timely financial data, strategies, and projections. This accounting/finance leader will not only act as someone, who protects the organization’s financial, ethical, and risk interests but also help shape the organization’s long-term growth strategies. This is someone looking to be part of a growing organization.
Our client is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO), who can help mobilize the entire organization toward cross-functional goals…all with an eye on financial realities.
- Oversees the Finance/Accounting operations of the company
- Exercises strategic control over planning, performance, and project management
- Supports long-term strategic planning with financial modeling and advisement
- Identifies, accelerates, and executes growth and innovation strategies
- Directs the treasury function to ensure appropriate access to capital required for short-term and long-term company needs
- Ensures that effective controls are in place and ensures compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Provides Board and Executive Management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
- Manages 401k review, healthcare renewal, business insurance, and other services for the business
- 5+ years of CFO experience with a national construction company
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Construction Finance/Accounting with annual revenues exceeding $200,000,000
- Experience with financial modeling and projections
- Strong leadership & management skills
- Sage300 experience preferred
- CPA is a plus (not required)
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to – email@example.com
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED