IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently looking to hire a CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER for our Greater Memphis Area, TN, client.
Our client is an international manufacturer of advanced polymer materials and is expanding. The Continuous Improvement Engineer will be responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing process improvement initiatives throughout the company to establish and enhance efficiency, quality, and safety with a focus on cost savings. The Continuous Improvement Engineer will have experience operating in a manufacturing environment while creating information visualization, information flow tracking, optimization, and process modeling.
Identify, develop, and implement process improvement initiatives involving Kaizen events
Create information visualization, information flow tracking, optimization, and process modeling
Process Analysis and Optimization: Conduct comprehensive assessments of existing manufacturing processes to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and areas for improvement.
Develop and implement strategies to document and optimize processes and assist in establishing key performance indicators (KPIs) and make processes visual.
Own process documentation and optimization from define phase to control phase
Lead implementation of lean principles; 5S, value stream mapping, and visual management,
Analyze and make readily available production data, performance metrics, and other KPIs to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement.
Use data-driven insights to guide decisions and prioritize projects and develop site dashboards.
Lead or participate in cross-functional improvement projects, collaborating with departments and teams to drive process improvements, cost reduction, and operational excellence.
Utilize root cause analysis methodologies to identify the underlying causes of production issues, deviations, and quality concerns.
Develop and implement effective corrective and preventive actions to address these issues.
Develop, update, and maintain comprehensive SOPs for manufacturing processes to ensure consistency and compliance with company and industry standards.
Assist in change management efforts related to process improvements, ensuring successful adoption and sustainability of changes throughout the organization.
Collaborate with safety and environmental teams to ensure improvements and changes align with safety regulations, environmental standards, and company policies.
Benchmark best practices and stay current with latest advancements in continuous improvement methodologies, incorporating relevant strategies into the company’s improvement initiatives.
- BS degree in Engineering and 5 + years’ experience in Continuous Improvement ideally Kaizen
- Expertise in lean manufacturing principles, process improvement, data analysis,
- Solid understanding of manufacturing processes, equipment, and industry standards
- Proficiency in process modeling, data analysis, statistical tools, and process mapping techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams implementing projects
- Excellent communication skills conveying complex ideas to diverse audiences
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Demonstrated results in adding financial value, streamlining processes, increasing production, improving quality and delivering financial results is required
- Travel up to 25%
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to email@example.com.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED