IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a RELIABILITY MANAGER for our Belle, West Virginia client.
Is responsible for overseeing reliability for operating the PGA plant in Belle. Leads maintenance and reliability efforts to support the achievement of overall operational objectives related to personal safety, Reliability Team personnel safety, production, cost, process safety, equipment reliability/availability, manpower utilization
- Single point accountability for all site maintenance (routine and turn-around) and reliability activities.
- Owns the Maintenance and Reliability work process and identifies opportunities to improve.
- Drives improvement of maintenance and reliability performance through the use of key performance indicators.
- Provides leadership for maintenance and reliability personnel. Responsible for career development of personnel and succession planning.
- Ensures a cost-effective maintenance and reliability organization through the optimal allocation of resources.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable personnel safety and process safety regulation (Ex: employee safe work practices and equipment testing and inspections).
- Ensures effective management of sub-contractors performing maintenance/reliability services (Scaffolding Contractor, HVAC Contractor, Hydro-blasting Contractor, etc)
- Leads the development of the annual maintenance and reliability budget and monitors performance while taking actions to meet commitments.
- Leads the development of annual Strategic Objectives for the Maintenance & Reliability area that support the directives for the KPU Belle Plant and lead execution of activities to accomplish the objectives.
- Utilize the “Plan, do, review, act” improvement model and leading/lagging key performance indicators to drive improvement in Maintenance & Reliability effectiveness
- Ensure Contract Reliability resources participate effectively in efforts to maintain plant site systems for equipment documentation, training, maintenance, reliability and spare parts.
- As necessary, lead efforts to hire and train maintenance staff.
- Support the achievement of overall site operational objectives related to safety, health, environment, production, cost, equipment reliability, equipment availability, manpower utilization, etc.
- Monitors timely completion of safety, environmental, and equipment related corrective actions to meet site management expectations.
- Remote work may be required.
- BS Engineering
- 15+ years of Chemical plant experience.
- Demonstrate understanding of maintenance and reliability “best practices”.
- Working knowledge of Distributed Control System (Not critical but preferred).
- Fundamental understanding of PSM systems and hazardous processes (OSHA 1910.119).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations Required:
- Reliability or Professional Engineering Certification preferred but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Knowledge of Best Practices in Measuring and Managing Maintenance Effectiveness
- Ability to Multitask and Handle Multiple Simultaneous Assignments
- Ability to Work as Self Directed Individual
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of “Cause” analysis and cause analysis tools.
- Solid ability to utilize Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project)
- Strong attention to detail, ability to manage data with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to allow productive collaborative relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to assign and direct the work of contractors and Reliability Team personnel effectively.
- Ability to coach and motivate maintenance employees so the plant operates efficiently, to retain valuable employees and to develop staff.
Normal: M-F, 8am – 4:30pm, ½ hour unpaid lunch
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED