IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER for our Middleton, MA client.
Our client is a world leader in Adhesives. They need a Senior Process Engineer who will improve the performance of the plant through improvement of equipment and non-equipment processes.
The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for meeting site and business Key Performance Indicators. KPI’s and act as the Process Safety Leader
- Monitor, validate and continuously improve the productivity of the manufacturing operation.
- Work with production to update and maintain process documentation and work instructions
- Optimize and debottleneck production and packaging processes.
- Support manufacturing efficiency improvements thru process and packaging trials.
- Provide trouble-shooting support for production issues.
- Responsible for safety improvements for current and new processes.
- Responsible for maintenance of plant P&ID’s
- Determine critical parameters for producing products, use data analysis to improve processes.
- Work with corporate engineering on larger capital projects and manage/lead small capital projects
- Ensure business processes; MOC, PSSR and all requirements followed by the engineering team
- Ensure process engineering activities are compliant with all elements of the PSM standard
- Practice safe work habits in accordance with OSHA, EP guidelines and internal EHS regulations
BS Chemical or Mechanical Engineer advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years’ chemical industry experience in a PSM manufacturing process environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a Process Safety Management manufacturing operation.
- Demonstrated experience with a highly developed Environmental, Health and Safety Program.
- Working knowledge in Design of Experiments, Statistical Process Control, Six Sigma and Lean.
- Sound judgment, well organized, take initiative, flexible to facilitate resolution of complex issues.
- Effective verbal, written communication skills and data driven analytical/problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and drive results, working effectively in a team setting
- Strong computer skills, some experience with AutoCAD, Microsoft
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to – email@example.com
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED