IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a PT CONVEYANCER & ESTATES ASSISTANT for our Edmonton, AB client.
Our client is comprised of a dynamic legal team that aims to meet all of their client’s legal needs. Their team practices in a wide array of areas of law to best serve their clients. As a client-centered law firm, they bring a team effort to each and every client file in order to meet, and exceed, the needs of their clients.
On behalf of client, we are seeking an intermediate or senior residential part-time real estate Conveyancer to join their team. Must be able to independently process an average minimum of 15+transactions each month.
Providing a wide range of conveyancing and administrative support. As the right candidate, you will have excellent attention to detail, time management and interpersonal skills.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Experience with all Lending documents, drafting and completing
- Funding protocol, land titles submissions, corporate documents
- Draft and finalize correspondence and legal
- Experience with residential real estate matters/files within a law firm is a must
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Ability to work effectively with multiple time deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and analyze information skillfully with minimal supervision
- Ability to express facts and ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Takes independent actions and calculated risks but will ask for and offer help to others when needed
- File management – ensure filing is kept up to date
- Prepare final reporting letters (will be done by someone else)
- Liaising with clients and being able to deal with inquiries and requests
- General administrative duties, including photocopying, mail, faxing/e-mailing Position will begin when the candidate is selected
- 5+ years’ experience as a legal assistant in a law firm working on residential real estate transactions with banks & B Lenders. Real Estate Experience Required
- Administrative Support and Data Entry experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft software including outlook, word, excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational, technical, time management skills, flexibility and attention to detail are required
- Positive attitude and excellent ability to work independently with little supervision
- Conveyancing software experience
- Part-time – 3 days a week (you choose) from 8:30 – 4:00 pm
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Word Document to email@example.com.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED