IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, PHARMACY AUTOMATION WESTERN CANADA (ALBERTA & BC) for our Mississauga, ON client.
Our client is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is their Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
Our client believes that the human element, across their global teams, is what allows them to continually evolve. Join them and discover an environment in which you’ll be supported to learn, grow and become your best self. Become a maker of possible with our client.
The Medication Management Solutions Account Executive role is a sales position which will focus on driving adoption of their pharmacy automation portfolio consisting of a comprehensive portfolio of capital equipment, software and consumables. It is a specialty role in a complex sales environment which involves gaining retail pharmacy executive sponsorship and influencing decision makers in the buying process of pharmacy automation solutions. The Account Executive will be accountable for driving the Canadian pharmacy automation revenue targets in western Canada and for increasing market penetration in existing and new market spaces in retail, outpatient and central fill pharmacies. They will work with marketing and clinical teams to drive growth utilizing our client’s sales methodology.
Responsible for increasing market share and expanding within existing accounts as well as proactively managing and developing the Sales funnel by gaining industry insights, cold calling, prospecting, establishing relationships, post implementation follow-up and account development. The successful candidate will be expected to develop and drive the sales plans and develop growth strategies applying the our client’s Way of Selling to maintain a robust pipeline, achieve sales targets and lead contract calendars as well as handling changing market dynamics. The candidate will work with a cross functional commercial team that includes marketing, contracts, sales operations, customer service and field service to continually improve the customer experience.
- Region management – account planning, lead generation, opportunity management, forecasting, resource prioritization and post-sales implementation assessments.
- Customer Relationships – Account Executive to develop long-term relationships with front line pharmacy staff and influencers as well as senior management within retail pharmacies and banners.
- Represent our client at industry tradeshows and conferences to generate relationships and leads
- Product Knowledge – develop competencies in product portfolio by completing sales training to become the subject matter authority on their pharmacy automation solution portfolio.
- Industry Knowledge- develop a deep understanding of the retail, outpatient and central fill pharmacy operations and industry. Understand and communicate market trends and developments to the organization to inform future strategy
- Collaboration and Partnership – work with marketing, clinical, and implementation teams during entire our client’s Way of Selling to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Facilitate the execution of all quotes, RFP’s and contracts in collaboration with the Quoting and Contracts team.
- Develop robust customer business cases and return on investment models to drive adoption of our client’s Pharmacy Automation portfolio
- Favourably negotiate customer contracts and pricing proposals to secure business
- Timely completion of expense reports and other administrative tasks
- Skills and Competencies
- Requires excellent critical thinking, problem resolution abilities and strong technical skills.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal & presentation.
- Ability to successfully communicate with stakeholders in both virtual and live environments is crucial.
- Excellent business acumen with a high level of accountability and integrity.
- Strong financial acumen – create, articulate, and close based on strong business case driven sales methods.
- Possesses a “Find a way, Make a way” & positive attitude.
- Up to 50% travel, or as required.
- 7-10 years sales experience developing senior customer relationships within retail, outpatient and central fill pharmacies
- Minimum of 5 years Capital equipment sales experience in healthcare or retail pharmacy environment, and ability to rigorously apply a validated and standardized Way of Selling.
- Experience in matrix customer decision making processes.
- Experience working in a matrix organization an asset.
- Familiarity with SalesForce.com
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and a past clean driving record for a minimum of 3 years; as well as meet our client’s auto safety standards.
- Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, science, or business, required.
- Masters degree or MBA an asset
- This position requires you have a strong working knowledge of Capital equipment sales experience.
- Experience in developing business case and ROI models, to further sales opportunities.
- 50% Travel.
- You must possess and maintain a valid license and have had a past clean driving record
For certain roles, employment is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be available and/or required. Consistent with our client’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
Our client’s advantages:
- A competitive salary;
- Vacation paid upon hire;
- Company annual leave in addition to statutory holidays:
- Group insurance in effect on the date of hire (Medical, Dental, Short and long term disability insurance, Life insurance, accident and dismemberment)
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Company share purchase program;
- Excellent pension plan with generous contribution from the employer;
- Performance incentive program;
- Physical conditioning support program;
- Internal training and continuing education are provided
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to – email@example.com
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED