CUSTOMER ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE – LLOYDMINSTER, SK, CANADA – #5331
IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a CUSTOMER ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE for our Lloydminster, SK client.
This position is responsible for procuring grain products by developing and maintaining a customer base within a geographical area to achieve business results, as established through business planning and goal setting.
- Negotiates grain contracts from a defined client base to meet and exceed area financial and operating targets within the parameters of the marketing plans and strategies of the company.
- Promote programs within assigned market center in order to meet desired business results.
- Coordinates logistics of contracts and related administrative requirements in conjunction with internal team to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Maintains and analyzes a database/record of customer profiles, transaction records, product inventories and other reporting in order to identify, categorize and prioritize customer contacts.
- Analyzes current and future agricultural trends and service needs, as related to business strategy.
- Develops and maintains effective business partnerships with current and potential customers, including targeted customers with whom the company can meet business objectives.
- Keeps informed of competitor activities within the market area and recommends marketing program and service revisions.
- Contacts producers within desired timelines, regarding strategies in order to increase awareness of customer/business needs.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum of one (1) year of experience in agriculture or other sales related customer service function.
Certificate in Agriculture, Agri-Business, Business Administration or Sales and Marketing or equivalent post-secondary education.
Equivalent combinations of education and experience that result in the required level of knowledge skill and competence will be considered.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Efficient in MS office and experience utilizing relevant computer software programs.
- Excellent customer service skills both in person and over the phone.
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license.
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to – email@example.com
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED