IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a HYDRAULIC CLIMBING SPECIALIST BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (ONTARIO & EASTERN CANADA) for our Bolton, ON client.
Our client is leading International supplier of formwork and scaffolding systems, offering civil engineering solutions around the world.
The Hydraulic Climbing Specialist Business Development role was established to create focus on the Hydraulic Climbing business within major markets in Eastern Canada. Working with the principle/developer to detail the overall project savings, the climbing specialist will also work with the concrete forming contractors to outline the value proposition of climbing technologies. This position will also work with the local safety and inspection communities i.e. city officials, building inspectors and Ministry of Labour.
- Identify potential Hydraulic Climbing customers with the assistance of the local sales team.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with architects, structural engineering firms, city officials, M.O.L. developers, general contractors, formwork contractors.
- Identify and pursue major 20+ story projects and large scale multi tower developments within the territory
- Develop and maintaining a strong pipeline of prospects
- Meet with potential customers to review climbing project needs.
- Create professional quotes containing 3D drawings and/or animations with the support of the Climbing Manager and Climbing Engineering team.
- Calculating prices for hydraulic climbing formwork solutions to provide the safest and most cost-effective solution for customers in collaboration with engineering.
- Ability to manage long term sale cycles by planning strategic client meetings and presentations.
- Conducting business in line with the global sales strategy to be the supplier of 1st choice.
- Liaison between the jobsite and all interested parties to ensure to surpass client expectations.
- Communicating with the Regional Sales Manager and National Sales Director regarding projects and activities.
- Engaging in ongoing market research to stay up to date with trends, changes and growth activity within territory.
- Support the ramp-up of the Technical Sales Consultant
- Identify product opportunities to lead the market in innovative solutions
- A post-secondary education (preferably a degree in Engineering or Construction related)
A post-secondary education preferably a degree/diploma in Engineering or Construction related.
A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and business development (construction related is preferred).
Strong influencing, presentation and negotiation skills.
Solutions provider and out of the box thinker
Excellent active listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience with MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and AutoCad is an asset.
Keys / Comments:
Candidates must have a detailed understanding of Hydraulic and Climbing technology along with New Business Development demonstrating a track record of closing large scale construction/engineering firms. Experience in effectively managing extended sales cycles is required. Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada.
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to – firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED