IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting a REGIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT SALES MANAGER for our Laval, QC client.
As key player in the growth and development of the product support program, the Regional Customer Support Sales Manager will participate and engage with the Sales, Parts, Service and Branch manager to execute and develop key objectives for the region. This position will ensure our CSA’s are held accountable for product support sales growth and customer engagement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own Strategy and Annual Business plans for Region with objectives to achieve sales and margin growth.
- Educate and direct the CSA’s to ensure all of our client’s product support initiatives are promoted within the region (examples)
- Manage CSA Processes such as Call reporting, CRM, and target setting
- Assist CSAs with customer calls and key accounts
- Establish key KPI’s for CSA’s and measure on a monthly basis
- Analyze and implement proper coverage for the region
- Engage directly with the larger accounts in the region to promote Brandt’s full product support offering
- Provide feedback on regional industry trends.
- Growth opportunities
- Initiate new offerings
- Promote existing offerings
- Market Intelligence on competition, customers, and segment trends
- Analyze sales and margin data to identify opportunities
- Analyze Reports to provide insight and feedback to guide performance of CSA’s and branches
- Identify new product opportunities and work internally to supply
- Sales management and the ability to drive the sales process from inception to close
- Strong industry expertise and knowledge in the heavy equipment business, specifically in the areas or repair and maintenance
- Ability to build strong customer relationships, maintain relationships with key customers at all levels including executive-level managers
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to recruit, train, and motivate a team to pursue and grow the business
- Highly organized with the ability to work well under time pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel as needed
- Be creative, a self-starter, team player, fast learner, detail oriented, and conscientious with a drive to “win”
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills to drive results through motivating and influencing
As a leader of our team of CSA professionals, the successful candidate must have a proven track record in sales management, be dedicated to outstanding customer service, be well organized, and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a highly motivated team. The ideal candidate will have a relevant combination of education and experience along with a proven track record in the heavy equipment product support business.
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED