IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for an EASTERN REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR for our Quebec and Maritime Provinces client. Work from home opportunity in Montreal.
We have been retained to recruit an Eastern Regional Sales Director. The Regional Sales Director is responsible for managing and growing sales volume through managing (3) Cook / Demonstrators and prospecting new business within the Hospitality and Food Service industry. There are (3) other Regional Sales Directors for Central Ontario and Western Canada.
You will be responsible for:
- Coach, Mentor Direct and Supervise (3) Sales Representative / Product Demonstrators within the Quebec region
- Identify and secure strategic partnerships with International Chain of Restaurants, Hotel Chains, Hospitality, Commercial Kitchens) by initial and follow up visits with Authorized Partners to promote activities and drive sales.
- Participate in industry wide trade shows when needed.
- Utilize a CRM (Salesforce) software to monitor, track and document authorized partner activities and keep CRM system up to date for potential business opportunities, sales forecasts, targets and goals.
- Internally report to Senior Management on market trends and business opportunities.
- Travel: 60% Overnight Stays in Quebec and Maritime Provinces
- Industry: Cooking Industry, Hospitality, International Hotel Chains, Quick Food Service, Food Service
- Support: There is (1) Inside Sales / Administration person to support each of our Regional Sales Directors.
- Role reports directly to Canadian President
- Bachelor Degree in Business and/or Marketing
- Fully Bi-lingual (Must be able to speak, write and read French)
- 5-7 years of Previous sales, sales management or business development experience within the Food Service and Cooking / culinary industry. (Target Markets: International Food Chains, Quick Food Service, Commercial Kitchens, Large Grocery Store Chains, International Hotel Brands)
- 2-3 years of Sales Supervisory experience
- Previous Culinary experience or strong interest in cooking.
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Salesforce, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Salary: Competitive Base Salary + Quarterly Bonuses (Depends on Sales Volume) + PTO + Company Vehicle
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED