IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a TECHNICAL SALES CONSULTANT – INFRASTRUCTURE for our Burnaby, BC client.
Our client is leading International supplier of formwork and scaffolding systems, offering civil engineering solutions around the world.
In this role, efforts will be made on identifying potential customers and establishing and maintaining relationships with engineering firms, general contractors, formwork contractors and market influencers.
- Identify and pursue potential customers and establishing and maintaining relationships
- Providing solutions and calculating prices for formwork and scaffolding solutions to provide the safest and most cost-effective solution for customers;
- Conducting business in line with the local sales strategy to be the chosen supplier
- Negotiating contracts for a win-win result;
- Liaising with other departments to ensure a positive customer experience;
- Ensuring that projects are executed properly by coordinating and initiating internal communications
- Assisting customers to properly understand and interpret invoices to ensure that timely payments
- Communicating with the Sales Manager regarding projects and activities to ensure optimal effectiveness and success
- Engaging in ongoing market research to stay up to date with trends, changes and growth activity within territory
- Actively pursuing revenue-generating opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- A post-secondary education (preferably a degree in Engineering or Construction related)
- 1-4 years of experience in formwork sales and business development
- Construction industry experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of B.C. construction market is an asset
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customers’ issues and offer solutions
- Excellent active listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven ability to develop and build relationships
- Self-disciplined and comfortable with a remote working environment
- Ability to work alone but also contribute to the team
- Strong Technical product knowledge of forming and scaffolding an asset
- Experience with MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- AutoCAD is an asset
- Travel is required
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to – email@example.com
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED