IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting an ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN for our client’s location in Peterborough South, ON.
Our client is known for its multi-slide technology, standard die casting with integrated automation, and IMA (Injected Metal Assembly) precision zinc manufacturing.
- Responsible for equipment maintenance ensuring safe operation, maximum operating time and service to achieve company goals
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment and share knowledge with other maintenance personnel
- Respond quickly to calls from production to keep equipment operational and ensure production runs smoothly
- Perform PM activities as scheduled and report results
- Work with a mindset to optimize operations efficiency / KPIs
- Maintain spare parts inventory
- Work in a safe and efficient manner keeping in mind standards and company philosophy of safety, quality and productivity
- Keep work area clean & orderly
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required or assigned by Management
- Licensed Electrician license (442A or 309A) OR Millwright license (433A)
- 5 yrs+ experience in a maintenance role in an industrial environment with both electrical and mechanical skills
- Must have experience performing preventative and predictive maintenance on production equipment
- PLC troubleshooting experience
- Able to read and understand blueprints, drawings
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Willing and able to work assigned shift
- SHIFT OPTIONS: 3-shift rotation OR Day / Aft. rotation OR Straight Afternoon OR Straight Night (negotiable)
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED