IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a ELECTROMECANICIEN INDUSTRIEL (INDUSTRIAL ELECTROMECHANIC) for our Montreal, QC client.
Our client is a world-leading aluminum extrusion business counting around 100 production sites in 40 countries and employing 20,000 people. Through our unique combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can offer everything from standard profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries.
Since 1905, our client has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Our client is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on all plant equipment.
- Install new electrical equipment and circuits according to the provisions of the electrical code
- Carry out installation and repair work according to good trade practices
- Ensure, with other department employees, that the workshop remains in order and that the equipment present is in good condition
- Participate in regular inspection tours carried out on the equipment (verification sheets)
- Assist colleagues and superiors with the identification and selection of parts required for the repair of equipment and/or the execution of special projects (new equipment, modification, etc.)
- Prepare requisitions and ensure follow-up
- Enter data relating to production stoppages for mechanical causes into the computer
- Carry out repairs and/or modifications to equipment
- Participate in special projects
- Produce work orders and enter the information into the computerize work order management system
- Perform other related tasks.
- Diploma in electromechanics
- Have at minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar function and environment (asset) Have an apprentice electrician logbool (asset)
- Must have advanced knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Must know how to read electrical, technical, and mechanical plans and know how to draw conclusions
- Knowledge of troubleshooting on complex mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and automatic control systems
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance techniques
- Must be available to work overtime as needed
- Knowledge of programmable controllers
- Must be able to communicate and read French and English
- Must follow ISO-9001 procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Bilingualism required;
- Be able to exercise great discretion and maintain confidentiality.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Competitive salary
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Stimulating work environment
- Education assistance
- Remote work possibility
- Growth opportunities within the Company
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to – firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED