IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a MAINTENANCE MECHANIC for our Warden, WA client.
This position is responsible for providing mechanical maintenance or welding services for the facility.
- Completes regular preventive maintenance on all mechanical equipment according to established schedules, codes and procedures.
- Troubleshoots, fabricates, repairs and installs mechanical equipment/parts in accordance with established procedures.
- Provides assistance to other Maintenance and Electrical team members when required.
- Responds to after-hours emergency calls on a rotational basis.
- Operates in accordance with health, safety and fire prevention regulations and practices.
- Performs proper alignments within industry set standards.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum 2 years of applicable maintenance experience. Experience in manufacturing or industrial environment preferred.
Journeyman certificate or Associate’s Degree (two year college or technical school) in Maintenance Mechanics Technology or closely related discipline; with required work experience and vocational training.
Equivalent combinations of education and experience that result in the required level of knowledge skill and competence will be considered.
- Proven analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and work from blue prints and make basic changes/suggestions to copies of drawings or manuals.
- Solid understanding of welding (TIG, MIG, ARC, Plasma, Torch), rigging (proper hand signals, load balancing) and mobile equipment operation.
May be required to work shift work.
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to – email@example.com
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED