IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is currently recruiting for a PROCESS OPERATOR for our Warden, WA client.
This position is responsible for; operating the production systems, plant housekeeping and quality analysis on process samples to optimize product quality, production efficiency while maintaining personal safety and food safety.
- Operates canola crushing and/or refining systems and follows good manufacturing practices.
- Performs tests using lab equipment on raw ingredients, meal and oil from the crude, refined, bleached and deodorized stages of the process, making appropriate process adjustments using the PLC system to meet quality and production specifications.
- Monitors all equipment for wear and potential damage, performs minor repairs as required. Assists maintenance with other repairs when needed.
- Performs in-depth cleaning of plant, plant equipment, pipes and tanks according to the cleaning schedule and maintains documentation as required.
- Receive and offload process chemicals in accordance with safety procedures
- Maintains and updates shift logs.
- Operates in accordance with Federal, State/Provincial and regulations and policies.
- Performs other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skills:
One (1) year experience working in a grain processing facility or manufacturing/industrial environment.
Education and Qualifications:
High School diploma or equivalent.
Equivalent combinations of education and experience that result in the required level of knowledge skill and competence will be considered
Demonstrated mechanical ability.
Demonstrated physical ability to perform the functions of the job.
Hours of operation are 6 to 6, 6 weeks days 6 weeks nights, 2 on 2 off, weekends are 3 days (either on or off) Monday to Friday
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply today in confidence by sending your resume as a MS Document to – firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED