IN DEMAND Recruitment & Consulting Inc. is seeking a PLANT HR MANAGER for our Warden, WA client.
This role will manage the complete HR function for this location and will provide support and general expertise in all areas of human resources. This individual reports to the Sr Manager, Regional Human Resources but has strong dotted line reporting responsibilities to the Plant Manager. The Plant HR Manager supervises the HR team and is the key plant resource responsible for helping the plant team recruit, retain, develop, and keep full engagement of all people. Accountable for direction, management, and financial success of the HR function at the plant by establishing and achieving current and long-range objectives, plans and policies.
- Working as a strategic business partner with the plant leadership, evaluate the state of human resources in the plant, identify opportunities for improvement and develop & execute a strategic vision for the HR function in the plant focused on supporting the achievement of both functional and plant key performance objectives
- Drive employee engagement to maximize safety, manufacturing, quality, and customer service goal attainment. Monitors employee attitudes, leads culture assessments and action planning to close the gaps.
- Develops and aligns HR initiatives to the business strategy which includes the ability to identify, analyze, understand and articulate business goals and objectives at the company, plant and business unit level
- Manages regulatory compliance, social accountability audits, and leads investigations of complaints/concerns to include alleged harassment or discrimination
- Analyze, monitor and improve diversity administration education, training, staffing, communication, & development, and diversity culture building
- Leads development, implementation, and audits of all HR policies and procedures
- Coach and counsel managers and supervisors in the plant regarding employee relations issues in order to enable them to address employee issues at the lowest possible level
- Manage consistent execution of compensation programs including merit, bonus, and promotional counseling. Provide management education on salary administration and performance management. Analyze and effectively utilize compensation programs, and rewards & recognition plans.
- Ensure consistent delivery of benefit programs.
- Provide career planning and development counsel to employees and managers using Human Resource Planning platforms such as Performance Management (PMP), Talent Management (TM), and Individual Development Planning (IDP)
5-7 Years Human Resource Generalist experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field (Master’s degree a plus) preferred
- Professional in Human Resource (PHR) or (SPHR) preferred
- Previous manufacturing/plant experience (24 hour operation facility)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of HRMS and Microsoft Office products
- Key Leadership Competencies in addition to Ethics/Values and Integrity/Trust (Managerial Courage, Understanding Others, Interpersonal Savvy, Dealing with Ambiguity, Action Oriented, Timely Decision Making, Sizing up People, Approachability)
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
Health Insurance Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
Paid Time Off
Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
Family-Friendly Employee events
Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements
Qualified and interested individuals are encouraged to apply to Stefanie Howse – email@example.com
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED